Friday, June 4, 2010

Moby Wrap


There are a couple of babies being born soon so as I was thinking of what to do, I heard about Moby wraps. I guess I had seen them before but never paid much attention. But now...Oh I wish I had known about these when Afton was born.

So I "researched" them and found out all you really had to do was get a strip of fabric 20-30" wide and 5 yards long. and that's it. But I wanted these to be a little more...well, more. So I put a yard of cute fabric in the middle.



These are the fabrics I made the big ones out of



I didn't get a picture of the big ones on but I made a mini Moby for Jo and the babies loved it




3 comments:

Natchel said...

I made one when Gabe was a week or so old and I loved it but Mr. Independent hated it! I sewed a big pocket on the front. I'm hoping my next baby will like the clinginess more!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Wendy said...

What dimensions did you use for the child sized wrap? I'm trying to make on for my goddaughter but I'm clueless!