Monday, June 6, 2011

Go Cubs


I made this for Jason for his Birthday. He's a big Cubs fan. it's made of small granny squares sewn together. I wasn't super impressed with how it turned out but it was the first chart I made of anything so I guess I can live with it. I have the chart here.


The "b" is kind of fat


I sewed on some fleece to the back so you couldn't see all the ties and strings.



PS. on a previous post I had a link on how to do a "Magic Loop" after re-sewing at least 20 little squares, I advise you to beware if you use this stitch! Maybe it was the yarn I used but most of the loops came undone. I was so frustrated. So from now on, I'm not going to use it.


3 comments:

coryshay said...

That's amazing... how do you have time to do make all these amazing gifts from scratch?! Great job!

Amanda Miller said...

Looks fantastic! You are wonder woman!

Natchel said...

Are you a genius?? Really? How do you do these things?! I have wanted to make a chart afghan for a long time!