Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessing Afghan

Although I started this about 10 months ago, I just finished this afghan for the baby blessing the night before. The pattern comes from Vanna White's A to Z crochet that I inherited from Grandma, It was easier than it looked and turned out really soft with TLC's plush yarn that I used. You're supposed to thread ribbon between each section, but I liked it how it was.

Also, Molly at the Village Shop blog had a quilt pattern giveaway, and I won it! I'm so excited to make this cute Princess and the Pea quilt. It has a bunch of fabric mattresses stacked on top of each other with a "P" at the bottom.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I am just learning to crochet, but I'm pretty much teaching myself......It'll be a LONG time before I attempt anything like that gorgeous afghan!! (that was one long, run on sentence!)